Fort Carson Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liam Boland's Application

Go down

Liam Boland's Application Empty Liam Boland's Application

Post  LBoland Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Fort Carson Police Department Application
((A further examination will take place after accepted on the forum))

((IC Information))
Name: Liam Boland
Area of residence: For Carson Apartments.
Do you have a criminal record: No.
Previous jobs: Pilot, San Andreas International.
Why do you want to join the FC-PD?: I want to join the Fort Carson Police Department to further server the community by Protecting it's citizens and making sure it is a safe and well kept place to live. I was an officer in the LSPD when I finally just wanted to go to a quiet town to become an officer in. This place seems like the best place for me due to the fact that, it's a nice place, it has alot of great people, and the Police Department is an efficient and well dedicated team of Peace Keepers. And I want to be among the Men and Women of the FCPD In Protecting and Serving the Fort Carson Community.

((OOC Information))
((Where do you live?:Dallas Texas ))
((TimeZone(GMT): CST))
((What hours are you available to play?:4:00 PM-10:00 PM On weekdays. 8:00 am-1:00am On Weekends. ))
((Do you understand that we are a serious department, and that messing around has its limits?:I perfectly understand, that is why I want to join. ))
((Do you understand that you will be required to undergo training, be active, and listen to superior officers?:Crystal Clear. ))
((Want to tell us anything else?:I have 5 years of IRL Law,Public Safety, Corrections, and Security Experience. And I have been roleplaying in many different Law Enforcement Positions for over 5 years as well. ))

LBoland

Back to top Go down