Fort Carson Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ErickSon Jermani/SatN - Police Force Application

Go down

ErickSon Jermani/SatN - Police Force Application Empty ErickSon Jermani/SatN - Police Force Application

Post  SatN Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:05 pm

Name: Erickson Jermani
Area of residence: Fort Carson, Baker Street.
Do you have a criminal record: No, i do not.
Previous jobs: One of my previous job positions was serving the National Guard Barracks as a civil recruitment enhancement.
Why do you want to join the FC-PD?: I would like to join the Fort Carson' Police Department as once i moved to this fresh and endeavours city, i had looked towards the local Police Department, taking a brief glance into my future, that possible future has now lead me to joining the Police Department. I have also been witnessing many crimes, that of which the Police Force are attending to, but i have seen a lack in numbers lately, and i have believed it is now my duty, to stand up and assist Fort Carson.

((OOC Information))

Where do you live?: Australia, Sydney
TimeZone(GMT): GMT: +10
What hours are you available to play?: I am available to play 4+ hours each day of the working week, much more on weekends including Friday night's.
Do you understand that we are a serious department, and that messing around has its limits?: Yes, i do understand.
Do you understand that you will be required to undergo training, be active, and listen to superior officers?: Yes, i do understand.
Want to tell us anything else?: I have been mainly playing Garrysmod Serious Half-Life 2 Role-Play for roughly 4 years, and i have been playing Grand Theft Auto aswell as Grand Theft Auto Multiplayer Role-Play for a while aswell. I am here to stay at FC" as i believe it has shown and has great potential and i would like to be apart of that. Smile

Thank you for reading my application.

SatN

Back to top Go down