Fort Carson Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Boyz

Go down

Green Boyz Empty Green Boyz

Post  SisasPoiss Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:21 pm

Tha' Story

Everything started that day,April 9Th in Las Venturas Jail.I was just 20 years old but i was helping bloods to deal drugs and shit,Dealz'..
We got caught i been set up...They shot me in back with that clock' 40. It was becouse that day we were dealing 2 Kilos of fresh Marijuana and cops got us.
While we were dealing in few seconds you could hear sirens outside and everyone shouting ''Go,Go,Go,Raid the place find them''.
I was stuned,they sayed ''Run!!'' and just in second you could hear *BOOM*.I got shot in the back so they could escape free and i be only Suspect..
I got 5 Years of jail.. In jail i worked hard and shit,Practising and all got some muscles.
When i got out I went back to Fort Carson to see my homies..
When i got there i entered my house.. Blood all over it bullet holes in walls and blood,and a tag on a wall ''Thank you for your help,your dearest BLOODS!!''
I decided to revenge but,nothing without firepower and homies...I had to work hard,i worked non-stop for money,some Woodcuter job 100$ per hour and all..
I got myself a new house,after few monts of hard work i bought a car.. All i need now is homies.. I knew where i can find some..I was driving around streets and saw some hobos..
Derick and DeAndre.. They were poor,no place to live, no food no nothing.. I told them my story and they decided to help me.. Every money we earn we split on three parts..
We decided to get some guns..We hoped into my ride and drived to guns Black Market on Cliffs.. We didnt pay much,3 Colt's 45. nothing more.. 5000$ fo' it..
After some day we decided to attack and revenge.. We didnt know hangout of bloods but i droven to old place.. We broke into house but nothing there,just some things like: Broken TV,
Radio, and some other stuff.. When we got out 3 Bloods were waiting us with guns,it was an ambush,they sayed ''We know that you will come,now lets sort things out''.
They draged us into house and tied us up,took our guns and put them on table...In some seconds they sayed ''Should we finish 'em or something else?''
Nothing to do,but on our luck you could hear cop sirens coming from street...That was our sign..
When cops stormed place they arrested Bloods and let us go,but Blood isnt Blood without homies,their homies wanted to revenge and stormed our house,DeAndre and Derick got killed,
i just finished with a bullet in my left leg...Now as i want to kill thoose Bloods and wait everyday for them,i started my own Gang named Green Boyz i knew that Bloods
& F13 are enemies... Now i have war with Red Colors...
Rodney,My father died,my mother died after some months,i had to be on my own,i continued the gang Green Boyz,We are now the best and giving our way to the top.

The Ranks
Top OG-270
Senior OG-271
True Crip-293,293
OG-107
Baby Gangsta'-106
Hood Rat-105

Ranks

Top O.G-he rules set,what he says must be done.

True Crip-He is right hand of Top O.G but hasnt got right to make alliances/wars without Top O.G's permission

O.G-He is guy that has to deal cocaine for the set,he shares money with Top O.G 50%/50%

Baby Gangsta'-He earned respect by blasting on some fools and knows when to pull out a gun.

Hood Rat-He is keeping hood clean,new on tha' set has right to keep his mouth shut.

Our Colors

These are colors that we rep and we are proud of it:
Green Boyz 2843

Rules:

OOC:
1)Respect all server rules
2)Do not insult anyone OOC
3)Do not enter conflicts with admins
4)Respect RolePlay Rules..

IC:
1)Always respect higher ranked members!
2)Do not pull out gun without Senior OG's/Top O.G's permission!
3)Do not enter enemies hood alone!
4)Always rep your colors and be proud
5)Dont be Friends with Cops if they Arenät Corrupted

SisasPoiss

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum