Fort Carson Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Guide

2 posters

Go down

Roleplay Guide Empty Roleplay Guide

Post  Juan_Celcentino Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:11 am

1. Roleplay (RP):
What is RP?; RP means Roleplay. You have to play as an real person, do things what you do In Real Life. You also need an Roleplay name/Real life name; Firstname_Lastname.

2. Out-Of-Character (OOC):
What is OOC?; OOC means Out(O) Of(O) Character(C). We have two OOC Chats. Local OOC chat and Global OOC Chat.[/color]
-Global OOC Chat: Every player can watch the OOC Chat. You can talk about Whatever you want, about Friends, School. The Command is /o. If you spam the OOC, that means you continuely repeat the same sentence, you can get a warning(3Warning is Ban)and you can get muted, it means you cant talk. If OOC Gets spammed an Administrator can Disable the Global OOC chat. So None can talk in OOC anymore only the administrators.
-Local OOC Chat: Only if you are close to eachother you can hear this chat. The Command is /b. Also in this chat you can talk about whatever you want. The /b chat can't be disabled BUT, you can get warned or muted for Spamming.

3. In-Character (IC):
What is IC?; IC means In-Character like it sais you have to play in youre Character. You just play like you do In Real Life (IRL). How can you talk IC?; You just press the "T" button and typ what you want to do. Like "Hello, How are you". You can also call eachother. You have to buy a Cellphone in the 24/7. And do /call <CellPhoneNumber> You can /pickup the phone and /hangup it. If you want to know someon his number who you met IC. You have to buy an PhoneBook. /number <Player ID>

4. Metagamming:
What is Metagamming?; Its Using OOC Knowledge in IC.
Example I:
X: "Hello, John"
Y: /b How you know my name?
X: "It stands above youre Head"
Thats Non-RP. Because IRL, you don't see a name above someone his head.
Example II:
X: Hé youre Hitman
Y: /b How do you know?
X: You told me in OOC
Thats Non-rp also. You use OOC Knowledge in an IC Conversation.

5. Powergamming:
What is Powergamming?; Powergamming is doing unrealistic things.
Example I:
X: /me slaps Y knockout
Can you slap someone IRL knockout in one hit?, No!. You should do /me attemps to hit Y knockout.
Example II:
X: /me is Rambo and Kills Eveyone.
Acting Like Rambo is also Powergamming.

6. /me command:
What is the /me command?; Is used to make the RP better.
Example I:
Officer X: /me taps on the window.
Y: /me rolls down his window
Officer X: Ah, Hello.
Example II:
X: Hé, you have a Cigarete for me?
Y: Yeh Sure.
Y: /me takes a pack of cigaretes out of his Pocket
Y: /me takes out a cigarete and gives it to X
X: /me takes it
X: Thank you, Mate.
You typ /me rolls down his window, it will appear as *<Youre IG Name> rolls down his window

7. Deathmatching:

8. Revenge Kill:

More Comming Later...

Made By André (Juan_Celcetino)
Juan_Celcentino
Juan_Celcentino

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Guide Empty Re: Roleplay Guide

Post  steviee Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:13 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

steviee

Back to top Go down